Top 5 Things to Do in Cleveland During the Winter (Besides Crying in Your Soup)
It’s cold outside, but that doesn’t mean you have to stay cooped up all winter. Here are the top 5 things to do in Cleveland during the winter (besides crying in your soup):
- Go ice skating at the Cleveland Foundation Skating Rink – This outdoor rink is the perfect place to work off all those extra holiday pounds (or to work off the stress of dealing with your family). Just try not to faceplant, or you’ll be covered in snow (which is probably already covering you anyway).
- Get a hot drink from Phoenix Coffee – This local coffee shop has locations all around Cleveland, so you can escape the cold and grab a warm cup of joe no matter where you are. Bonus points if you can pronounce “cortado” correctly (or if you can even spell it).
- Check out the Cleveland Museum of Art – Sure, you could sit at home and watch your fingers turn into icicles, or you could go see some world-class art at the Cleveland Museum of Art. Your call.
- Visit the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo – Just because it’s freezing outside doesn’t mean the animals are all hibernating. The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is a great place to see some of your favorite animals and maybe even spot a polar bear (which is probably better than seeing one in the wild, to be honest).
- Warm up with a bowl of soup from Phnom Penh Noodle House – This local Cambodian restaurant has some of the best noodle soups in town, which are the perfect thing to help you thaw out from the inside. Just don’t spill any on your shirt.