Well, well, well, Cleveland, it looks like the rock gods have smiled down upon us once again because Greta Van Fleet is coming to town! That’s right, folks, the Grammy-winning band is bringing their Starcatcher World Tour to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse on September 23rd, and it’s sure to be one heck of a good time.
The Starcatcher World Tour promises to be an electrifying experience, featuring support from special guests Kaleo, Surf Curse, Mt. Joy, and Black Honey. With Greta Van Fleet’s signature sound and high-energy performances, this is one concert you won’t want to miss!
But that’s not all: tickets for the Electric Tomb Presale will be available beginning Wednesday, April 19th at 10 a.m. Additional presales in the U.S. and Europe will also be available throughout the week leading up to the general on sale starting Friday, April 21st at 10 a.m. Head to RocketMortgageFieldHouse.com for more information and to snag your tickets before they sell out.
Here are some more exciting details to get you even more hyped for this show:
- The band’s third album, Starcatcher, was written and recorded by the band themselves, alongside Grammy-winning producer Dave Cobb (Chris Stapleton, Brandi Carlile). Recorded at RCA Studios in Nashville, the album captures the pure energy of their world-renowned live performances.
- Starcatcher features ten new songs that explore the duality of fantasy versus reality and the contrast between light and darkness. The band aims to build a universe with these stories, introducing characters and motifs that will come to life throughout their careers.
- The first single from Starcatcher, “Meeting The Master,” has already garnered extensive critical acclaim, with Consequence raving that the song “[digs] deeper into their mythical lore by revisiting concepts from their previous work,” and Uproxx noting that the song is “an existential new single on which lead vocalist Josh Kiszka embarks on a spiritual journey.” Listen to the song and pre-order the album HERE.
- Greta Van Fleet is known for their high-energy, electrifying live performances, having sold over one million tickets worldwide. With Starcatcher, the band aims to capture that same energy in the recording studio.
- Greta Van Fleet’s last album, The Battle at Garden’s Gate, released in 2021, was a huge success, debuting at #1 on the Billboard Rock Album chart, #1 on the Billboard Hard Rock Album chart, and #2 on the Billboard Top Album Sales chart. Their From The Fires EP, released in 2017, won Best Rock Album at the 61st Grammy Awards.
- Formed in Frankenmuth, Michigan in 2012, Greta Van Fleet consists of three brothers—vocalist Josh Kiszka, guitarist Jake Kiszka, and bassist/keyboardist Sam Kiszka—as well as drummer Danny Wagner. They have performed across multiple continents and sold over 3.5 million records worldwide.
So mark your calendars, set your alarms, and get ready to rock out with Greta Van Fleet on September 23rd at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse! With their new album, Starcatcher, set to release in July and their electrifying live performances, this is one concert experience you won’t want to miss.