Cleveland, Ohio is a hidden gem in the Midwest. This city is full of surprises, from its rich history to its friendly locals. However, if you’re not from Cleveland, there are a few things that might make you stick out like a sore thumb. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the most common things people not from Cleveland say once they visit or move here, all while making you laugh and optimizing it for SEO.
- “Isn’t it always cold in Cleveland?” Sure, it gets cold here in the winter, but have you heard of something called “seasons”? You know, where the temperature changes? Cleveland has mild summers with temperatures reaching up to the 80s, so don’t forget to pack a tank top along with that parka.
- Why is everyone so friendly here?” Because we’re Midwest nice, baby! We believe in treating others the way we want to be treated, and that includes visitors and newcomers. So, don’t be surprised if a stranger strikes up a conversation with you on the street. We’re just being friendly.In Cleveland? Good one. While we do have a rocky and industrial-lookingshoreline, it offers stunning views of the city skyline. If you’re looking for a sandy beach, head to nearby Sandusky instead. But hey, why go to the beach when you can just hop in the Cuyahoga River?
- “What’s with all the potholes?” Well, we’re just a city with a lot of character, okay? And our roads have a personality of their own. Plus, our pothole-fillers are some of the most talented people you’ll ever meet. Don’t believe us? Check out their acrobatics while dodging traffic. But don’t worry, we also have some of the best car repair shops in the country, so you’ll be back on the road in no time.
- “Why is everything so cheap here?” We take pride in our affordable cost of living, okay? You can enjoy a night outon the town without breaking the bank, and that’s just how we like it. Plus, who doesn’t love a good deal?
- “Wow, I had no idea Cleveland was so scenic!” We’ll let you in on a little secret – Cleveland is home to some stunning natural landscapes. From the lush greenery of the Cleveland Metroparks to the breathtaking views of Lake Erie, Cleveland is a city that’s easy on the eyes. And don’t even get us started on our beautiful sunsets. So, grab your camera and get ready to snap some Instagram-worthy shots. You won’t regret it!
Cleveland may be a city with quirks, but it’s also a city with heart. From our friendly locals to our potholes, there’s something special about this place that makes it feel like home. So, if you’re thinking about visiting or moving here, don’t hesitate. Embrace the challenges and celebrate the triumphs. Because in Cleveland, you’ll find a community of people who will welcome you with open arms and help you achieve your dreams. We can’t wait to see what you’ll accomplish here. Welcome to Cleveland!